As with all Vipassana courses, donations are the only source of funding.
- Prior registration is not required.
- Bring a cushion, floor mat, and non-perishable vegetarian lunch for yourself.
- Please arrive on time so that you do not disturb others.
- There is a 10 minute break after each sitting. If you are coming part-time, please try to arrive during this break period or during the lunch break.
- Please do not enter or leave the meditation hall during the sitting.
If you are able to offer a ride or in need of a ride please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgLocation
This One-Day Course will be held at 932 Easter Road, Victoria (view map).
Note: The Galloping Goose bicycle trail is only a short distance from this location
BC Transit maps and schedules: http://www.bctransit.com/regions/vic/schedules/map.cfm
|8:45-9:00 a.m||Arrive / Registration|
|9:00-9:50 a.m.||Course Opening - Anapana Instructions|
|10:00-11:00 a.m.||Group Sitting|
|11:10-12:00 p.m.||Vipassana Instructions|
|12:00-1:00 p.m.||Lunch Break & Interviews with Assistant Teacher (if present)|
|2:30-3:30 p.m.||Group Sitting|
|3:40-4:20 p.m.||Discourse & Metta - Course Closing|
|4:20-4:30 p.m.||Clean Up, Dana/ Information Table|
Please contact Rober Baker, VIVA Trust, at 250.386.2338 or email@example.com