As with all Vipassana courses, donations are the only source of funding.
- Prior registration is not required.
- Bring a cushion, floor mat, and non-perishable vegetarian lunch for yourself.
- Please arrive on time so that you do not disturb others.
- There is a 10 minute break after each sitting. If you are coming part-time, please try to arrive during this break period or during the lunch break.
- Please do not enter or leave the meditation hall during the sitting.
If you are interested in sharing a ride to the Victoria one-day course please use our online rideshare board.
Ride sharing is a voluntary program.Location
This One-Day Course will be held at First Memorial Heritage Hall. It is located at 375 Brae St., Duncan, BC (view map).
|9:45-10:00 a.m||Arrive / Setup / Registration|
|10:00-11:00 a.m.||Course Opening - Anapana Instructions|
|11:00-12:00 p.m.||Group Sitting|
|12:00-1:00 p.m.||Vipassana Instructions|
|1:00-1:30 p.m.||Lunch Break & Interviews with Assistant Teacher (if present)|
|2:30-3:30 p.m.||Group Sitting|
|3:30-4:30 p.m.||Discourse & Metta - Course Closing|
|4:30-4:40 p.m.||Clean Up, Dana/ Information Table|
Please contact Harry Mensink, VIVA Trust, at 250.732.0280.
Dhamma ServiceIf you are interested in helping with the setup or take-down of a one-day course in your locality, or if you would like more information about giving Dhamma service in your locality then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our Interest in Dhamma Service form and a service coordinator will contact you.